It's 10 years y'all. I was there for opening day. Were you? I saw so many people I knew. We showed up and showed off in honor of us! It was a fantastic day! People were very happy, excited, bursting with energy, joy and pride, Black Pride. Ungawa! ✊๐พ
This rogue administration is trying to erase us and our history, which we know can never happen. We're not going anywhere, nor will our history be erased, distorted, or rewritten. We will tell our story. Poke your chest out far and tell our story loudly and proudly. Tell it far and wide and every chance you get.
Make a donation or get a membership. Support the Museum!
Be sure to get to DC and visit our beautiful building before they destroy it. She is the swan of the Smithsonians.
Miss Higgi Says, thank you Mr. Bunch. Enjoy your retirement. Job Well Done!!! You made us proud!
✊๐พ❤️๐ค๐✊๐พ

No comments:
Post a Comment