Wednesday, October 3, 2012

OnThis Day...

Talk about being blessed???

On Sunday evening I was helping a Friend in need. I went to retrieve her from the emergency ward of a hospital in the Philly suburbs. Of course there is no "in & out" at an emergency room... So I waited with her in her room for well over an hour.

When we were ready to leave, I realized that my purse was no where in sight! Of course I panicked and tried to retrace my steps. Thinking I must have left it in the car, while getting my parking pass validated, it occurred to me that I had stopped to use the restroom in the public waiting area MORE than an hour ago.
...

In a frenzy, I ran to the bathroom, flung open the door and MUCH to my delight and relief, there sat my purse. I thought surely my wallet was gone. NO, still there. Surely the cash, credit cards and SS card that I have been warned a million times to remove from my purse, are gone. NOPE, Still there too!!! My faith in mankind, RESTORED!!!

Of course I give credit and thank God for always watching over me but I gotta' give it up for good Karma. I do try and I am guided by "Do Unto Others". SOMETIMES, just SOMETIMES, it comes back and in a good way! 
 
Have a HAPPY Wednesday & Please Be Good to Others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment