Sunday, February 21, 2021

COVID Is Real




William J. Booker made me co-administrator on two Facebook pages with him. He and I connected on Facebook over common interests. We kept intending to publish together. We never did...

I was mostly passive on these pages, Black Women Matter and Black Men Matter. I mostly shied away from the Men's page out of respect for their man space but actively approved posts for the Women's page. Lately I noticed that there were several posts for the Men's page that have not been approved so I went to William's page to see when he last posted.

The Facebook post below was his last post. He complained of a relative who did not quarantine before visiting and sharing a bed with his 71 year old Mother who eventually died from COVID. I am heartbroken to know that he also died from COVID. I wonder how that Family member feels...

William . Booker
November 19, 2020                                                                                                                    
I'm so upset. My mom (71) tested positive for covid-19 today. A relative of mine went to California, but when she came back she refused to quarantine for 2 weeks. I was so mad. She slept in my mom's bed with my mom mind you. I complained that she was coming in my mom's house without washing her hands. But nothing was done about it. I knew this was going to happen. No one thinks it can happen to them until it actually happens to them. Please pray for my mom.                                                                                                                       
Everyone please take this pandemic seriously. No one wants to lose a loved one, friend or colleague to this deadly virus.

COVID IS REAL! IT IS NOT A JOKE! You cannot say that you are sorry for your selfish transgression to a dead person. It matters not what others may think of you, stand your ground. Protect your space. People with hurt feelings recover, or not... Either way, its all good. They will live...

I am so sorry my Facebook pal is gone. How many others have we lost? It has been three months. I am just learning. We never got to co-publish. We never got to meet...

May William and his Mother rest together in peace...

🙏🏿

No comments:

Post a Comment