Friday, March 16, 2012

RESPECT YOURSELF!!!




Someone posted this photo on Facebook this morning...  I am disgusted by this trend of wearing one's pants below their butt. I am just as disgusted by people wearing their pajamas in the street. Here is my response to the Facebook post:

I ain't mad at this store owner! Some will call it discrimination aimed at Black youth. I call it demanding that these (ALL) young men give to others the respect they crave or demand for themselves. I don't want to see anyone's dirty undies or their crusty behinds - Black, White or otherwise! So if they are not interested in respecting themselves, at least respect me! I hope this sign becomes a trend. I would add however, NO PAJAMAS! If you are too lazy to get dressed before leaving home, STAY THERE!!! And there is my Friday Rant!!! I'm Just Sayin' (smile)

In the words of the Staple Singers; RESPECT YOURSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment