Monday, March 19, 2012

Too Funny Not To Share...

OK, so I signed up for one of those dating sites where "Black People Meet"... Some random dude wants to "meet" me. I read his message and then check out his profile which suggests that I check out his Facebook page, which I do. Where, much to my surprise, he wrote: "I have been happily and faithfully married for many years. After God my wife is the love and strength of my life."... WHAT??? I couldn't make that up! LOL!


Of course I let him know that per his advice, I visited his Facebook page. I then asked, so which is it? Are you happily married or happily divorced? To which he replied, he put that on FB to keep certain women from hitting on him??? OK, so my head screws on and off!!! Ironically his profile NO longer refers you to Facebook. Surprise. Surprise!!!

Married? Unless you are miserable or married to a creep like this, STAY THAT WAY!!! (smile) Too Funny Not to Share... Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment