Thursday, June 6, 2013

JUST LIVE FOLKS!!!

Last week a bridge collapsed in Seattle... Yesterday a building in downtown Philly collapsed. How does that happen? Last count 13 injured and 6 people dead, one of whom was only 35 years young and on her first day of work at the Salvation Army store, the building upon which the neighboring edifice fell.

So often my Friends tell me they live vicariously through me, my free spirit & my zest for life. I love sharing my tales hoping to spark a little spontaneity and thirst for adventure in them as well. I caution them however, not to be as carefree as me because, unlike me, most have children or other responsibilities. But by all means I encourage them to LIVE! Follow your passion! Stop dreaming for retirement or waiting for the time, money or circumstances to be right to start seeing the big beautiful world! I have visited 6 of the 7 continents and plan too see so much more!

While life WILL happen, rarely will it happen that the stars align and everything is perfectly in place for you to follow your dream, travel or whatever it is, so JUST LIVE Folks! Live without regrets! Don't wait for a building or other burdens of life to fall on you to get your wake up call. NOW IS YOUR TIME! Build YOUR bridge and start making IT Happen! You'll be alright! Really you will...


This picture, taken by a dear Friend and mailed to many as a postcard a few years back, captures the spirit and essence of life I strive to maintain... JUST LIVE FOLKS!!!

 
 
 
Miss Higgi reminding you to live passionately, be kind to others and to always Celebrate YOU! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am on it! That's my new goal...Just live and do my thing. It's about to happen! Do you need a traveling assistant? I am all over it!

    ReplyDelete